- Teacher handing out 4 sheets of paper and there only printed one side when he could have printed them on both sides!
- Me: Cam you know you could have just printed them both sides right? to save the trees,
- Cam: hahahaha
- Me: yeah i read that sign that said save the planet recycle sign on the printer!
- Cam: yeah i know but i dont know how to print both sides!
- Classmate steven: yeah who cares about saving the planet when we can SAVE LIVES!
- Me: hahahaha ohhhhhhhhh
BLACKBERRY < IPHONE
Just as everything seems hopeless
and my feelings are feeling compressed
theres this new girl i just met
but im still dealing with that damn dent
so far she seems to be pretty amazing
but again they all do when you first meet them
let this summer be one to remember!
the last one was…
- Gerald: omg that girl was so hott
- Jonriq: yeah she was pretty cute
- Gerald: cute?! wtf haha she had the nicest tits EVER
- Jonriq: yeah well i really liked her eyes
- Gerald: yeah they were nice to but her ass was SO NICE
- Jonriq: yeah i noticed she has really cute hands also she really takes care of her self
- Gerald: dude theres seriously something wrong with you
- Jonriq: hahaha yeah well idk i dont normally look at things everyone else looks at
Dear all couples,
I’m writing on this white clean wrinkled napkin, just to capture your attention. Whoever pick this up please listen up. I’ve come to this exact bar every single day of my life since the death of my wife. I didn’t come here to get drunk or to meet a new lady to call my wife but I came here to reminisce on the day where I knew that I could start an eternal life with her.
She was beautifully dressed in her red dress, she had no excess baggage, she was perfectly refined, skin tone; light brown. Her body moved like a flowing river, it gave me shivers down my spine. I was of course prepared to recite my one liners, hoping to god that she would take it and give me her number. I walked up to her and her detailed smile and persona was evened out by her intelligent mind and diligent mentality. I was instantly hooked on her, I listened to her speak and it felt like I was with the most amazing woman ever. I didn’t even want to get her in bed, I wanted to get in her head. Cause the only time I got fucked was when my mind was mind fucked. She shed light on the darkest spots in my mind, she taught me that every woman out there isn’t like what they’re portrayed in TV.
I asked her for her phone number but all I got was an email. We emailed back and forth, until I found out she lived in Australia. She was a humanitarian, she traveled to places like Africa, Philippines and Haiti just to help build houses and schools for the needy kids. She invited me to a missionary in Africa, she was a visionary, thought that every person even the poorest deserve to know the word love. And not think of it as a myth.
I did this for about 3 years, we weren’t dating but we might as well be. I was with her 24/7. I didn’t even try and have sex with her, seduce her, or even try and ask her on a date. We both were busy trying to do things for these kids, for the people of these 3rd world countries. I eventually asked her out with the help of the kids in the Philippines, I bought her these roses at the local flower shop. Got her sweet corn from the neighboring shacks on the side of the road and we shared a meal that would be our anniversary tradition.
Though this story does not get better but it gets worse…Read on.
She had HIV and I guess thats why we never tried to have a kid nor did we even try to have intimate sex. All we did was hold each other, kiss each other, for our love for each was enough, it was far beyond the physical. I never complained I was instead more intertwined with love as opposed to the past relationships I was in. We were happily married for 15 years, she died on March 4th. And so forth then, I’ve continued our work without her cause I know if she was still here, she would want me to continue and not give up til our dream for a better life for these kids would be known and be shown throughout the world.
I guess you can say I’m here venting on this white napkin because, well, let’s be honest writing a thought down and leaving it for someone to read it, is non-intimate. Non of the parties have to see each other cry or see each other sad. I hope that whoever is reading this understands true love, that even though you may not have sex you can still love that person.
I dont get how you could be ready to marry me one week and another your with someone else… i just dont know…
PEACE - Always be at PEACE with everyone at the club
LOVE - LOVE the music
UNITY - Dosnt matter who or what they look like at the rave everyone there is united for the same reason and thats for the music
and RESPECT - RESPECT your self and others, the sober raver has the same respect as the rolling raver.
- Jonriq: dude its sooo COLD OUT! AND ITS RAINING!
- Rafael: hahaha
- Jonriq: no seriously... there seriously like PEANUTS RIGHT NOW!
- Rafael: haha dude thats gross dont tell me that!
- Jonriq: but they are!
- Rafael: haha yeah but mine are like SAND!
- Jonriq: HAHAHAHAHA